Thursday, March 28, 2019

An Idea with a Capital I ;)



Hi Elflings! It's me again, the unfaithful poster here on the Life Of An Elf :D sowwy...

ANYWAY I had an Idea and I was wondering what you peeps would think of it!

So I have started writing a series of short stories called Tales From Mirkwood (#cheesy), the main character of which is an Elf named Eriathwen, WHICH IS ACTUAL ELVISH FOR MY REAL NAME. YIPE.

..and my point was: I'm wondering if you readers would like for me to post them on here! I already have one story written, and I started the second one this morning. I can't wait to see what you think!


Tell me your thoughts! And if you would like to add a prompt for a Mirkwood Tale in your comment, feel free! I would love to hear your ideas! (plus I need prompts xD)


2 comments:

  1. Ack, that would be SO COOL! I mean, if you don’t want to, that’s fine. But OHMYGOODNESS MIRKWOOD TALES AND AAACCCKK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, you're always so encouraging!! :D Thank you!! I think I will post the stories after all! :)

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for reading my post here on The Life Of An Elf! I hope you liked it.
I only ask that when you comment, you will be respectful and kind, and not use any rude or vulgar language. These, and spam, will not be tolerated here. Thanks!
~Lacy