Thursday, November 29, 2018

THE NEW LOOK!!!

Ohmigosh! Elflings! I finally did it!

I changed my blog look!

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*


Related image

Seriously, though, it took me FOREVER to decide because I was so scared it wouldn't look ok, but I think it turned out alright! What do y'all think?

And this was the first time I have changed things by myself! (and here I go making it sound like I change blog looks all the time... :P)

The header picture will probably change, although I kinda like it how it is. I think the solid green behind the words "The Life of An Elf" is a bit dark. What are your thoughts?

And I like the background picture a lot, although, if you look closely, they forgot to crop out the power line on the left xD


I want to thank my amazing friend Ceci, who, although she didn't help me this time, helped me fix my blog when I first started it (because I didn't even know what to do :P), and encouraged me to take the leap of faith and strike out on my own. Thank you Ceci :D

Anyway, what do mine Elflings think about this new look? Are you happy? Disappointed? Neutral? Let me hear your thoughts! :D

AND I HAVE NOT DELETED PART TWO OF WRITING FANTASY FICTION. I PROMISE. IT'S COMING. PATIENCE, ELFLINGS. PATIENCE. :D


Should I change the header picture? Does it "clash"?
(that's my main concern)



2 comments:

  1. IT LOOKS GREAT, LACY!!!!!!! :) That GIF of Buddy was literally my reaction when I saw this header in my blog feed! XD

    As for the header picture, it clashes a little bit, but I also think it looks great! If that makes any sense at all....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LacyNovember 30, 2018 at 4:37 PM
      Thank you! I know right? I was looking for "happy screaming gifs" and I thought it was so fitting, A) because that's how I was feeling too, and B).... it's from the movie "Elf" xD And the person walking by in the background xDDD

      Thanks for your advice! I think it would look better if the green wasn't so dark. I'm so glad you like it! :D

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for reading my post here on The Life Of An Elf! I hope you liked it.
I only ask that when you comment, you will be respectful and kind, and not use any rude or vulgar language. These, and spam, will not be tolerated here. Thanks!
~Lacy