Wednesday, May 22, 2019

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO SEE THE NEW TOLKIEN MOVIEEEEEEEEE

*runs around in circles*

ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh

Elflinz

I'm so excited


I'M GOING TO SEE THE TOLKIEN MOVIE TOMORRO--O--O--O--W

I feel sorry for the group of friends I'll be going with. They probably will have no ears by the time we finish because I'm gonna be fangirling like Nobody's Buisness. Eh heh.

ANYWAYZ

Expect a post with TUNS of fangirling soon!!


*note: all misspellings in this post were intentional. Just in case you were wondering.  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH that’s awesome!!! I haven’t seen it, but I really hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! I can't wait to do a review on it! :D

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for reading my post here on The Life Of An Elf! I hope you liked it.
I only ask that when you comment, you will be respectful and kind, and not use any rude or vulgar language. These, and spam, will not be tolerated here. Thanks!
~Lacy