Monday, August 26, 2019

The Sunshine Blogger Award! :D



Hey Elflings!!
Today I'm doing the Sunshine Blogger Award!! #funnnnn

Rules:

Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.

Ceci at Ceci Creates nominated me to do this tag. Thank you Ceci!! :)

List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.

Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.

Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.

Ask the nominees 11 new questions.



1.) What has been the best book you've read this year (as of yet)? 

ASFLKDFLKJDSFLKJSDFKLJ. Mark of the Raven and Flight of the Raven, both by Morgan L. Busse. OH MY GOSHHHH THEY WERE SO GOOD. Many thanks to Ceci for letting me borrow them! :)



2.) Favorite summer memory?
Hanging out with friends. Cliche answer, I know, but I love my peeps <3



3.) Pineapple on Pizza: Aye or Nay?
Yessssssss. They taste so GOOD.



4.) Your song on repeat?
OH I WAS JUST FLIPPING OUT ABOUT THIS TODAY
Dancing On The Light by Richard Dillon. I. LOVE. IT. GAHHHHHHHHHH




And also i JUST NOW discovered Who I am by Jessica Andrews.  i LOVE IT. 






AND AND AND. I See It Now by Tracy Lawrence (same guy that sings Paint Me A Birmingham, if you know your country music). OH MY GOSH I CRIED. 





5.) A moment in your life that has greatly impacted you?
I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but anytime I have a heart-to-heart with my mama it makes a mark on my heart. I love her <3



6.) How did you get into blogging?
Um... Ceci told me she had a blog and I was like "ooh that looks fun" xD



7.) Who is someone that inspires you (real or fictional)?
There's a girl I know from a forum who is always happy and kind. Her name is Maggie. She's an absolute dear. :) I am also inspired by LEGOLAS WHO SHOWS US THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THE MC TO BE AWESOME my friend Ceci's amazing writing skills. UGH AND WHEN WE WRITE COLLABS. WE BRING ZE WORLD TO LYFE
xD my inner fangirl always begs to be released



8.) Something that always makes you smile?
Writing. It NEVER fails. well unless i'm writing a really sad scene. I have *cough* made myself cry while writing a death scene??



9.) Least favorite ice cream flavor?
I don't really have a least favorite. Pistachio ice cream sounds gross, though I've never had it. Thoughts? Opinions?



10.) That one song that you always start jamming to?
TOBY MAC SONGS. GAAASP.



11.) Favorite book crush?
*slow grin*
um
Any and every awesome bean boi from my WIPs? xD I also love Fitz Vacker but it's not like the crush type, soooooooo....... 
*revelation*
i don't really HAVE a book crush!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

*runs off into the sunset screaming confusedly*




NOW TIS TIME FOR ME TO NOMINATE MORE BLOGGERS TO DO THIS TAG. AWARD. THING.

Nicole @ Legend Of A Writer
Florid Sword @ The Writer's Song

wow ok i... don't know enough people xD


OK YA KNOW WHAT
If you want to do this and I have no idea who you are (many apologies)...
steal it :)


AND NOW... *checks list* I have to cudgel my brains for eleven new questions to ask. :P

1) Favorite scene from a book (can be a WIP)?

2) Tea or Coffee (the dangerous question :P)?

3) Most important goal for 2019?

4) Song you've discovered recently?

5) How many pets do you have?

6) In your opinion, what is the most overrated emoji?

7) In the car: radio or no?

8) Headphones or earbuds?

9) What do you have a possibly unhealthy stash of? 
(for me this one's pencils and blank notebooks, lol)

10) Would you rather have a pet giraffe or live in Antarctica with the penguins?

11) Did you laugh at any of these questions? :)


AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, FOLKS
My answers to the The Sunshine Blogger Award!

I hope you enjoyed reading this (or at least got a laugh out of my pathetic answers :P)! I hope you have a wonderful day! 





6 comments:

  1. FITZ VACKER MY BOYYYYYYY. *fangirls* ;)

    Loved reading this tag, Lacy! (I’ve actually already done it, but it’s such a cool tag I might just have to do it again.....XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I FIGURED!! aw MAN xD
      yeah no I don't know enough people out there :P

      Delete
  2. This was so fun to read! Pistachio ice cream also sounds super gross which is honestly why I've never picked it over any other flavor. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gray! I know. Just... pistachios?? umm... lol ok xD

      Delete
  3. All you people hating on poor pistachio ice cream without even trying it. SMH. I have tried both pistachio ice cream and pistachio gelato (which is better, because gelato) and I love them both. If I had to pick my top 3 favorite ice cream flavors they would be strawberry, chocolate and pistachio. (Which would just be STUNNING together on a platter, don't you think?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MK, lol I don't hate it! I have just never tried it, and while it may indeed be good, it just sounds... odd xD
      AND YES, STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM. ACK. Have you ever had Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream?

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for reading my post here on The Life Of An Elf! I hope you liked it.
I only ask that when you comment, you will be respectful and kind, and not use any rude or vulgar language. These, and spam, will not be tolerated here. Thanks!
~Lacy