Tuesday, August 6, 2019

The Voted Most Likely Tag!!! (featuring characters from a book you didn't know existed!!)

Hey hey hey my Elflings!

So today I have a tag
and a book
and you may have known this tag existed
but you've never heard of the book

:D ANYWAY

Presenting: the Voted Most Likely tag!!


ze RULEZ:

1. Thank the blogger who tagged you

...well... actually.... I stole this tag from MK at Sarcastic Scribblings BUT SHE SAID I COULD. SO. :)


2. Include this link

3. Use your own lovely Original Characters (OC's); don't use a friend's characters or characters from your favorite fandom. They can be from any project, so long as you created them. For more fun, try to use as many different characters as possible. 

4. Tag at least five lovely bloggers to play along!

You know what, I don't know anyone who hasn't done this tag. So. Steal it if you wish. I won't tell. :D

Ok so you need a list of characters from Relics Of Olde (that book you didn't know was a book :D).and what they are and yeah so here:

Serskit: a Sand Cat (that's a real thing, look it up)
Zirrelis (aka Zir): my lovely Elf warrior and i love her
Lord Calanon: Zir's amazing foster father Elf CAN I HAVE ONE OF HIM
Arya: another lovely Elf; she's awesome
Delar: yet another Elf, he's the kind that's awesome and can be hilarious ACK MY HEART
Vehiron: the king of the Elven Realm, I LOVE HIM
Rusa: a super awesome Greater Fairy; Ventus' sister
Ventus: another super awesome Greater Fairy; Rusa's brother
Phasyle: a Dark Nymph, he's super cool but annoying at first
Coriander: a Lemurporidae (a rabbit-lemur-hybrid-thing) who is cool but SOMETIMES YOU JUST WANNA RJFSM<KELRIJFNLKDEJAKFLKIJ rip his head off.
Keystone: a Rock Golem. He's so chill. :)
Willow: another Fairy, Vehiron's bodyguard. She is DA COOLEST
Rilien: a Celestial (EEP), Zir's father
Calathiel: another Elf, Zir's mother
Eucalypta: the suuuuuuper chatty Dragonoid who talks a mile a minute and is always so happieeee

and I'm just gonna stop there cause there's a lot of them :P





1: Most likely to become a poet
Vehiron. He was perfectly described by my fellow author who said "he just seems like the kind of guy to just go outside at night, look up at the stars, and smile". <3 <3 <3

Image result for quotes about the stars



2: Most likely to dance in the rain
Oh man, I don't know!! OH YES I DO. Eucalypta the Dragonoid. SHE IS LIKE. PSYCHED. ABOUT EVERYTHING. ALL THE TIME. and she would totally dance in the rain.

Image result for dancing in the rain memes
and she would totally do this if she were Spiderman


3: Most likely to look good in a kilt
Ohhhhhhh boy. Coriander. He has a Scotty accent, so. That's a hands-down easy answer.


Image result for scottish accent meme

4: Most likely to get punched in the face
...also Coriander, because he's annoying and can be rude and sometimes doesn't know when to shut up BUT WE LOVE HIM ANYWAY.

Image result for i want to punch you meme

5: Most likely to drop everything and become a shepherd
Um, I'm not too sure about this one. Cause like, all the characters from Relics are pretty tough people, aaaaaaand, I really don't know. I can't see any of them being shepherds, honestly...? xD Idk. Maybe Rilien and Calathiel because if they're with their daughter they don't care what they're doing (which is sweet).

6: Most likely to be found in a library
Lord Calanon. He. Luvs. Books. In fact, reading was his favorite pastime before *things* happened. And it's still his favorite pastime. :P


Image result for don't bother me i'm reading meme
ok is it just me or is this dude really cute with a book??

7: Most likely to sleep through an earthquake
Ok, I'd have to say Keystone the Rock Golem. He's like. So chill. 
But don't start fighting him because, as my other author friend put it, "he can be a total war god" xD
And maybe Delar would sleep through it too. 

8: Most likely to steal food from other people's plates
Also Coriander. He's a Master Thief. (so he says) And Delar too. He's my cheeky, snarky son and I LOVE HIM.


Image result for are you going to eat that meme

9: Most likely to say oops after setting something on fire
ZIR. OHMIGOSH ZIR. She is an absolute sweetheart and would be so horrified if she set something on fire.


Image result for oh my gosh I'm so sorry meme
THIS IS SO HER.
And if Eucalypta set something on fire she'd be like "Oh, did I do that? Sorry! I didn't mean to! But wow doesn't fire look cool! I like fire. Fire is so awesome, and when I used to get together with friends we'd always light a fire and have fun and dance around it. Oh! that reminds me, we have to have a party sometime soon. Yeah. A party. I like parties! They're great for making new friends. I like friends. Friends are so cool! Oh, by the way, I think I set something on fire." xD

Image result for i talk too much meme

10: Most likely to open an orphanage

Uhhhhh. I'd have to say... wow for some reason Rusa just came to mind. Which is odd because she's the fighter type. But hey, she's an orphan herself so... idk. 
AND WILLOW. She LOVES children, so I could see her doing that.

FELLOW AUTHOR CORRECT ME ON THIS IF I'M WRONG


11: Most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse
All of them?? Because like--they can FIGHT? But I think Rilien and Calathiel would do the best because, like, they are SUPER good at fighting, and what is cooler than being married when both of you can kick some serious stuff and are SO DARN COOL. LERKMFDSKL.

12: Most likely to fake their own death
Delar. King of Being Silly And Awesome At The Same Time. :P I love him.


Related image

13: Most likely to die and haunt their friends
Once again, Delar. He would totally do that for pranks. Especially on Arya. Because he likes her. :D


Image result for pranking meme

14: Most likely to get tagged   
...do I interpret this as "if one of your OC's were to get tagged, who would?"??? 
yeah why not
all of them. 
.
.
.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I SHOULD DO THIS THING WHERE ALL THE CHARACTERS "ANSWER" A SET OF QUESTIONS OH MY GOSHHHHH IDEAS

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed reading this post! 

man i feel like all my posts are so boring *Googles blogging ideas*


Steal this tag! I won't tell! :D







4 comments:

  1. (Loving your signature graphic!)

    ACK YES THAT LOKI GIF IS SO RELATABLE. <3

    Love this post, Lacy! Your characters all sound INCREDIBLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole!

      AND I KNOW. LOKI. ACK. Lol he looks so cute in that pic!!!

      Maybe I'll post some more about all of them in the near future! :D

      Delete
  2. OOH YES! DO A CHARACTER NARRATED TAG!
    Coriander sounds like so much fun XD
    AND I LOVE SAND CATS!!!! THEY'RE SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WILL!!!!!!
      And yes, Coriander is really fun to write. He's downright hilarious even if I *do* want to murder him sometimes :P I should put some snippets in my "Character Narrated Tag" post :P Oh, by the way, what do you think would be a good tag to do that on?
      AND I KNOW. Sand Cats are plain ADORABLE!!!

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for reading my post here on The Life Of An Elf! I hope you liked it.
I only ask that when you comment, you will be respectful and kind, and not use any rude or vulgar language. These, and spam, will not be tolerated here. Thanks!
~Lacy