Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Me 'n' Jake :-D

Hey Elflings!

This is not the super long post that I was talking about in my "Quick Update" post, it was more of a spur-of-the-moment idea.
So this evening, I decided to do something silly, namely, a post with my brother Jake!
He will be typing in orange and I will be typing in blue. By the way, this is totally steal-able and you can do it with either your brother or your sister if you want. I am also making up all these questions. :D




How Well Do You Know Your Sibling?


1: What is your sibling's favorite food?

Ha, ha-ha ha ha! This is so easy. Mac 'n' cheese!


No, not exactly. You only left out the half cup of ketchup. :P

I think that your favorite food is, um, mashed potatoes?

Nope! Chicken noodle soup!



2: What is your sibling's favorite color?

#tooeasy Green.


Sometimes. Other time's it's black or even red. ;-)
Yours is turquoise.

Right! :D



3: What is your sibling's favorite pastime?

I'm gonna say either fishing or hunting.

Right. Yours is obviously reading books or blogging.

Um, sorta? and writing books :D



4: What does your sibling hate?

School work? :P I really have no idea!


No, I don't hate school work. I don't know what I hate either! :D
Wait, I know! I hate shooting at a deer and missing it. You'll understand if you're a hunter!
I think you hate... actually I don't know what you hate.

.........try like when people read my books without permission. ;-)


5: What is your sibling's favorite book?

Um, I think he likes LoTR? I really don't know!

My favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird. 
Yours is The Hobbit or the Lord of The Rings, or maybe one you're writing.

Well yeah. Both of those Middle Earth books. (of course)


6: Who is your sibling's favorite LoTR and The Hobbit character?

I think his favorite is Aragorn and ...Kili? ...I think.... Mine is like so obvious...

Aragorn yes, Kili no. My favorite from The Hobbit is...and this might seem a little weird, but it's Tauriel. I mean, she is like, so...yeah.
Lacy's is...Legolas, of course, and Kili.

Try Legolas in both, and all the dwarves, and Bilbo, and Frodo, and Sam, and Merry and Pippin, and yep, this was a bad idea, and I could list characters all night long, and OOOOOOOOO I FORGOT! Bard and Bain and Sigrid and Tilda and EMIGOSHHHHHHH!!!!! #FANGIRLPROBLEMS


7: What's another good question?

Um, we could do... ooh,  "Favorite Star Wars movie"...

...or just "favorite movie"...

Ok, let's do both!


8: Sibling's favorite Star Wars movie?

I think Jake's is The Phantom Menace.

Yes, and The Empire Strikes Back. Yours is A New Hope, right?


Yeop! 'Tis mine favorite! :D


9: What is your sibling's favorite movie of all time?

........
.......
.......
.......
.......
em.....
.......

....The Hobbit??? I really don't know xD

Um... let me think for a second...

xD

What movies have we seen?

Um... 

...a ton?

It's funny when you watch a lot of awesome movies and then you can't think of them all!!! :D 

Shoot, Lacy, I don't know!

Well just pick one.

Oh I know. I watched the end of Guardians of the Galaxy I and I liked it, it was awesome! 
...does the end of a movie count?

Sure. Now you guess....wait, that won't work. My fan-ism is sooooo pronounced, so I should probably say Jake, announce to the blogosphere what my favorite movie(s) is(are)...

...the Lord of The Rings and the Hobbit movies... big-fat-DUH... :P

...yep... :D


So I could do a tenth question, but what the heck.
Hope you enjoyed this.... mission... quest... thing. :P

Image result for lotr mission quest thing gif  ...said Jake...

Well, hope you enjoyed this goofing off of my and my brother, and don't worry, the promised super long post is upcoming!



 






6 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! (Also, #fangirlproblems is totally a thing!)

    Aaaaah, yess, A New Hope was awesome! My personal favorite was Return of the Jedi, though....... *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! And yes, don't get me started on #fangirlproblems for the Hobbit... :D

      And yesssss, STAR WARS!!! Love 'em to death!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I bet I can guess what your favorite part of the whole thing was, Ceci... :D

      Delete

Hey! Thanks for reading my post here on The Life Of An Elf! I hope you liked it.
I only ask that when you comment, you will be respectful and kind, and not use any rude or vulgar language. These, and spam, will not be tolerated here. Thanks!
~Lacy